Wednesday, August 7, 2013
happy little moments.
-7 am on a Saturday morning, we awoke to the sound of Napolean Dyonomite at the loudest possible volume. The nonstop giggling helped with the lack of sleeping in.
- I can't help it, I just want to take a picture every time I catch Kosty reading and highlighting his scrips
- scootering and kicking the yellow ball around the neighborhood, always always.
- When Brayden saw the clipboards I had gotten for their teachers during teacher appreciation week, he almost blew up the gratitiude meter. I had to take a picture to remember it. He was squeezing me and thanking me profusely, as if I had just given HIM an awesome gift. But it was a clipboard. For his teacher.
- Some mornings go as planned, and the boys are dressed and ready reading scriptures like little angels, and we even get a family prayer in. Not all mornings go like that, but its always my goal.
- Speed stacks and a family game of Clue for the 99th time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I seriously love how you capture those simple everyday moments that would most likely be forgotten. Such a sweet family you're raising, hats off to you mama!
Post a Comment