first day/ last day
A friend of mine always does a side by side of the first day of school and the last day of school to see how much the kids grew that year. Somehow the way I took it makes it appear that they shrunk, if anything. According to Brayden's teacher, he grew 5"...or something. Which I know is not true. She must have been in a hurry. Brayden got to make tie dye shirts and all the class mates signed the back. I loved how the whole staff at the school lined up and waved goodbye as we all drove away from the school that day.
We wanted to go out to dinner to celebrate and of course, in raising opposite children, there was a conflict with where to go. Brayden picked Gecko Grill, which is one of our favorite restraunts that has recently reopened in a new location, so we were all excited to go. But...Koston voted Taco Bell. (!!!!) Since it was a celebratory dinner, I did cater to both their different cravings.
![]() |
| Koston and Mrs. Boyd (the best 1st grade teacher of all time) Brayden refused a picture with Mrs. Makiyama (who he thought was the worst 4th grade teacher of all time. It was a rough year, for sure.) |





1 comment:
Ha! I was confused which was the first day and which was the last day picture :) I love that the staff lines up, what a great send off. And can we make a new rule on here (seeing as I got my own post I think I deserve some say so), no more mexican food talk allowed, it makes my stomach growl!
Post a Comment