Thursday, October 10, 2013

oh hey jamie!










remember these? just happened to see them as I was attempting to update this beast of a blog, and instead of emailing, this was easier :) the good old days! Brayden's bowling party, halloween party, splash park...I think you forgot your camera that day (YOU!??? Weird!) which would explain why I have so many pics of Kylie and Jayden all alone. That hayride was a hit...love jennie in her zombie bride get up. Good times. 

2 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures so much of our "babies". I can't believe how old our boys are getting. Miss you Jamie!

foreveryoung said...

Oh my gosh, this made my entire day/week! It sure pays to be the sole blogger out there when you get a whole post dedicated to you :) Seriously, I couldn't stop scrolling through these over and over and it made me sad that our babies are so big, but it made me happy to have all these fun memories. That hay ride was epic. I want to squish every single one of those little faces. Thanks Chels, but darn you for making me miss you even more!