Thursday, October 31, 2013
jamie's bon voyage
This seems like so long ago! Jamie and I have known each other since her daughter Kylie and Brayden were in nursery together. We joke about the friendship boat that was missed when we were in that first ward together, but then when we both ended up moving to the same neighborhood we finally got to be real friends. This girl is one of a kind. We would each clean our houses on Mondays and always always chat on the phone while we did it. We would chat about the weekend, our kids, our callings, what we aren't doing right and what we want to do better. She always uplifts, and every conversation left me feeling positive. I can tell her anything, and unfortunately for her, I usually do. There are too many good memories to list, but I'm missing her while she's living a dream life for the next 1.5 (?) years in New Zealand. Our friend Melissa threw the most fabulous Bon Voyage party in her honor, and it was the best way to say "see ya later" to this good friend of mine! Miss you Jame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sad she moved away! you guys always look so cute! whenever you clean out your closet...LET ME KNOW! :)
Awwww, Chels!!! Thank you for this. I did feel a little betrayed when you started doing Saturday family cleaning days instead of Mondays, but you never failed to get me through scrubbing toilets on my end, such a true friend. I really do miss you, but I'm glad it's a "see you later" and not a "good bye". It's rare to find a friend like you, so grateful I have. And I can't help but laugh at the twenty pictures we took before getting the right one and we still weren't happy-ha!
Post a Comment