Wednesday, October 30, 2013

days of summer.


first official experience with a bottle of "Mr. Bubble"

our favorite candy shop stop, sweeties.



had to try Flipside's mini bowling, laser tag, bumper cars, and arcades. Mini bowling is so genius.



we bought season passes to Big Surf this year and it was our Tuesday tradition






we also bought AZ Science Center year passes & love going there



garden progress, and the cutest cherry tomatoes I've ever seen. 

a nice friend took me for a pedicure on my birthday and it lasted 8 weeks




a little grocery shopping run with two extras.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

These are the days your boys are always going to remember. I didn't know you were growing a jungle in your garden, jeepers! But those sunflowers were like salt in an open wound since I killed Maddox's by not giving it enough water before we went out of town last weekend :(