Wednesday, August 31, 2011

future missionary.

Kosty came home from church a while back wearing this cute missionary label. I grabbed my camera of course cause he just looked so cute, and he started to run and hide, then cover the badge. Not surprising.


Ah ha. There it is. I love primary teachers that go out of their way sometimes. 

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

COuldn't agree more. Since I teach Primary this actually is a goal of mine to not prepare Saturday the night before...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh wow, I can hardly stomach the thought of my boys going on a mission. But sure love these kind of moments where they fit the part and talk about preparing! Have you read the book "Mommy, Do I Have to Serve a Mission?" Okay you HAVE to get it and read it to your boys. You'll sob by the way. The illustrations are beautiful too. Deseret Book. Go get it.
Can't believe your sister in Germany. You'll have to keep us posted on how she likes it.
Ps, Kapri and I want to see you during our lonesome days.

Jenna Lee said...

That is adorable pictures of him...so sweet!! I am loving this smile of his!! Just blow this picture up and when he is having a bad day look at it....thats what i need to do with Brax!!

Tawny Antelman said...

Kosty is so cute as a mini missionary!! I had a good laugh at jennas idea, she does need to REALLY do that with brax. I am just now seeing your comment on my anniversary post, thanks! Im glad you guys got to know Logan, he was really happy to get to know you guys too, he has heard alot of good stuff about the Figgins! :)

foreveryoung said...

That has got to be me favorite Kosty picture, such a handsome little devil. I'm glad he's so excited to be a missionary, Jayden has zero desire, I hope that changes!