I still can't believe she did it! My little sister is actually living in Germany for the time being. She is a brave girl. I know I would never ever go to a foreign country, by myself, have strangers pick me up from the airport, move into their attic, and take on a position as an au pair (nanny) for a kid that she's also never met...she is nuts! but I'm proud of her for accomplishing her goal. She has talked about going to Germany for years, and I always thought it was simply that: talk. 
Point proven. She's been there for about a month now. She is making friends, learning the language, and trying to learn to find decent food to eat besides ham and bread. In the meantime, I am thankful her new "family members" are not evil killers, learning the ropes of Skype, and brushing up on some simple German words. LOVE YOU PEEFUM!

3 comments:
I think it's totally awesome, especially since she is alive and well :)
awwww chel!!!
thx soooo much for the shout out, you're the best! however that pic of me is not...
I'm really missing my real family more than you know. especially right now...ughh : / what did I DO!!
xoxo
Good for her! GOing out and living life...love it!!!!
Post a Comment