Tuesday, August 2, 2011

summer recap...




























Arcade. Aunt Stef visit. Aunt Brittney's house. Basha Pool. Basketball. Cooking with Mom. Chores for toys. Donuts. Eating out. Family Wii. Family night swim. Frozen Hot Chocolate. Grandma's house sleepover. Hunt for scorpions at Santan Mountain. Haircuts. Ice Cream. Jello Pudding Pops. Library Reading Program. Mall. New friends over. Origami. Peter Piper. Popsicles.  Reading forts. Swimming. Sprinkler trampoline fun. Slip N Slide. Summer Movies. Straw Blow Art. Tie Dye T-shirts. Vacation. Water Balloons. Write Letters to Alex and Madison. Uncle Zach sleepover. 


I feel like school got out, we blinked, and it was back in. 7 weeks of non stop fun. It goes especially fast since our vacation is at the very end. We get back and have one week till school. This was our first summer that we didn't seem to have even one day of BOREDOM. We made our list and did 'something' every single day. Swimming days were 80% of our 'somethings'. My house was always messy and full of legos, forts, friends, paper airplanes, and art supplies. Such a fun summer. Loved it so much!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun summer break! Your boys are tan little dudes! Cute pics

Michelle Y. said...

Great pictures. You still need to let me watch your boys :)

foreveryoung said...

Trying not to be jealous...perfect summer if you ask me. I love the list, I'm definately going to have to try that next year (didn't I say that last year? You need to remind me, my dear).

Suni said...

Cute beach pictures!! Love the summer list I have to do that next year!