Ah, Newport was lovely as always. My old camera, notsomuch. Sadly, the battery no longer stays charged for more than a couple pictures, so I was constantly having to recharge it. Since we've had it for like 5 years, I couldn't just go buy a new battery like I had hoped. There were so many pictures I didn't get and the ones that turned out blurry just makes me sad! But I did my best. Next year---new camera. There is no happier time for me than when I just get to play at the beach with my family. Kosty is a sand baby. Brayden prefers the water. He was always boogie boarding so I didn't get very many pictures of him. Kosty preferred to just roll around and dig till his hearts content. He even fell fast asleep on the sand. We were so grateful to stay with the Hestands for a couple extra days, they always have an ideal beach house just steps away from the ocean. Such a good time, and its always so hard to leave!
Monday, July 25, 2011
newport.
Ah, Newport was lovely as always. My old camera, notsomuch. Sadly, the battery no longer stays charged for more than a couple pictures, so I was constantly having to recharge it. Since we've had it for like 5 years, I couldn't just go buy a new battery like I had hoped. There were so many pictures I didn't get and the ones that turned out blurry just makes me sad! But I did my best. Next year---new camera. There is no happier time for me than when I just get to play at the beach with my family. Kosty is a sand baby. Brayden prefers the water. He was always boogie boarding so I didn't get very many pictures of him. Kosty preferred to just roll around and dig till his hearts content. He even fell fast asleep on the sand. We were so grateful to stay with the Hestands for a couple extra days, they always have an ideal beach house just steps away from the ocean. Such a good time, and its always so hard to leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















7 comments:
How fun! HB is our hangout.. But for a beach house New port is better. I hate the parking there!
What a fun Fam vacation! The candy store looks fun, Were is that?
Your camera actually takes pretty good pictures for being that old....it was fun...newport has always came through for us.....good times, glad you guys could join us for a few days!!
I LOVED catching up on your vacay today! Looks like you all had the greatest time. YOur boys are so cute I just want to give them squeezes. XOXO So glad you had a blast.
That boy and that hair were born for the beach. I can't believe he fell asleep in the sand, too funny. You got such great pictures, and I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself that we didn't get a beach trip this year!
PS- I think you deserve the camera that has been sitting in your Amazon cart for the past 2 years.
What a great trip! We didn't make it to Newport this year. Your pictures made me want to make a trip pronto!
Love all the pictures, i think your camera took some really good pictures...? It was so much fun as always having the Figgins join. Im so glad Kosty actually talks and gives us some attention now! haha :)
Post a Comment