Brayden loves soccer and never ever wants to play another sport. But he also didn't want to try soccer in the first place and ended up loving it. So, I told him I want him to at least TRY all the sports to see what he ends up liking. Basketball? notsomuch. He had his moments of "fun", but mostly, he was very frustrated at his performance. He was pretty good for a first timer, but he holds a very high standard and he is way too hard on himself! Well, I'm glad we can cross basketball off the list for now. Jer keeps saying he will end up loving it, once he "grows into his body" and if I don't get him the "cheap, slippery shoes" .....we'll see.



4 comments:
I love his long hair!!
Oh my gosh, he totally looks like Zac Efron in highschool musical (Wildcats #1)! Well atleast he tried and atleast you didn't waste money on the expensive shoes!
I was just catching up on all of your "favorite lines" and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... "for less than the price of ONE ruined sweater!!!!"
bahahaha.
...so excited to read these to Lando.
Post a Comment