Tuesday, September 28, 2010

lemonade stand

Every kid has to do it at some point~ and we held off as long as we could ;) even though I made the lemonade, set up the stand, made the poster, bought the cups, ran back to refill the pitcher, and sat behind them a little ways in the scorching heat...they declared it was "hard work" but they were very pleased with the $10 they made in less than an hour. They spent their hard earned money on... art supplies!

3 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

so cute!! I love that their doing it together :) cant wait till brax and merek are out their doin their lemonade stand... i have a feeling braxy will wanna do it in like 2years haha

foreveryoung said...

Good mom points to you! I'm still hoping I can sneak through motherhood with out this, but they do look awfully cute!

Kelly said...

WOW! What a NICE mom you are! I have NEVER done this with my boys. :( My 'hood has hardly any kids.. Well if it does, they never come out. I think there are like 3 LDS people that live around me. Wich is weired for GILBERT. So maybe we will sell Hot Cocoa or cinn rolls, when people come out of there houses. :)