Thursday, September 2, 2010

Our favorite show ever!! I'm sad & ashamed to admit Jer watched the first 3 seasons alone while I took a major "PASS" thinking it was a show just about football. Ahh. Not so. Once I sat down and watched, I was hooked. Then Jer bought the first 3 seasons on DVD so I could catch up before the other seasons started. NOW it is coming to ABC starting from the first episode!!

"Fans can relive every triumph, tragedy and touchdown from the very beginning when FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS comes to ABC Family on weeknights beginning Tuesday, September 7th (6:00 – 7:00 p.m. ET/PT)." --from the website

The casting is so spot on, you really believe that these people ARE their characters and get worked up thinking its real life and you actually know them. Coach Taylor and Tammy are great examples of a healthy marriage, excellent parenting, & community leadership. They are really good people in general, and its so refreshing to see such a believable connection between husband and wife. I mean, can they just be married in real life?

WATCH IT, you won't be disappointed! AND its a show for you & your husband to equally love! And that is the end of my testimonial. Goodnight.


5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

how funny...my neighbor loves this show as well and was telling us to watch it....maybe i will have to try it out

Suni said...

Ok we have been wanting to watch the first two seasons so I am glad to know it is starting from the beginning!

Lynsi said...

NiCe! I need a new show to watch now that So You Think You Can Dance is over! Good to know it's starting from the beginning this month! Looking forward to it!

MommyRohner said...

We love it too! AWESOME characters and I love the drama!

Janet said...

hi chel, this has nothing to do with snl--just wanted to say i copied a lot of pics on your blog to send to my parents--they are beautiful. you have done a great job on the pics of the boys, they are so adorable. i really like the bedroom makeover! can't believe you made that, looks so professional