brayden. kosty.
When I was little, my mom set up bowls, spoons, and several boxes of cereal & sugar on the table every morning. My brother and sister and I would all pick our favorite and then make little cubicles built of cereal boxes around our bowls as we ate. I enjoyed the privacy to avoid seeing & hearing them slurp their milk, which grossed me out to no end, and still does. I think they just liked being in a cubby. :)
Now, every night before I go to bed, I set out a bowl, spoon, and cereal for Brayden. A few nights ago I heard Kosty scamper out of bed, and I found this in the kitchen after he left. Aw, it was so darn cute. I just love this picture. Its also very telling that Brayden is my healthy eater, and well, Kosty is just like his Daddy.


3 comments:
....and just like his aunty
DYING OVER ALL OF HIS SILLY BANDS
That's the cutest thing ever! I love that he did it himself.
Post a Comment