Thursday, February 25, 2010

valentines day.


I love Valentines day. I usually do pink pancakes, strawberries, and strawberry milk for our traditional Valentine breakfast, but since Jer does not do pancakes, and I couldn't find any decent strawberries, I switched it up this year.


We had fresh raspberries
French Toast. Made with day old homemade white bread (or for those who are in my ward, it was a loaf of Trish's sacrament bread recipe) I made a few days before and I let it get a little stale. I have never eaten french toast quite so delicous. Try it.

Sausage Egg Casserole...also a must try recipe, found here.


two cute boys, one with some serious bed head.

And then after we ate and ate and stuffed ourselves to the point of feeling ill, the boys cordially invited us for a trampoline party. Oooh, I don't recommend it.

4 comments:

Lynsi said...

sounds and looks delicious! I love that your boys made an invite for the trampoline party!

Suni said...

Yum! I LOVE Valentines too!

Stefanie said...

hey can you cook for me sometime?

i'll pay ya.

apparently i don't even know how to make mac and cheese anymore. i know. emburrrrrasing!!!

foreveryoung said...

Ohhhh, my stomach is growling!!