
I had to get a picture before these new front teeth push their way through. I have really enjoyed this boy with his missing front teeth, I love the toothless smile and the way he lisps when he talks. Ready or not: Here come those big jagged adult teeth to ruin our fun! ;)
Oh, and he is finally at his dream hair stage that he begged and pleaded and even cried for. He loves his luscious locks! it was very hard for me to allow it, but when I saw his eyes fill up with tears I knew I needed to loosen up my reigns and simply let it be.

5 comments:
Jagged teeth and all, he's still going to be a heartbreaker! We're still waiting for the toothless grin over here, these dang teeth aren't coming out.
i love his hair!! he was right to beg you to let him, it looks really "cool" and i dig it. i cant believe as your child's front teeth are coming in at 7, my 10 month old's teeth are pretty much at that exact same growth stage. how weird is that?! thanks again for watching the babies for me today!! you should win sister of the year.
We can't lose a tooth over here if we tried and its talked about daily, must be the 1st grader hot topic! I like his hair!!
cute picture of him..and so funny that he cried to have long hair and you like his short and Kosty cries to have shoet hair and you like it long...we always want what we can't have right??
There's nothin cuter than those toothless smiles! His hair is cute! I haven't seen him for so long...he looks like a whole different kid. Okay, we have to get him and Ty together again. It's been too long...
Post a Comment