Sundays with no TV or video games force these two to be creative and even better, be creative together. They like to get in their own boxes and put all their favorite things inside. They call their box "The Wub Club of Fun." Then they scoot their little clubs of fun right next to eachother and talk and play.

4 comments:
haha how cute! Kids are funny. Cohen loves to go sit underneath our kitchen chairs and table. Little boys and their forts!
Props for staying strong on the no tv on Sunday thing!
yah! props for not going crazy and just giving in to the tv or v.g's on sunday!!! seriously, i dont think i have the patience to uphold such a rule. Seems like they are fine tho, and creative for sure. cute name of the club.
I love it when kids get creative like that! I like the no tv/video game rule on Sunday, I'm sure that makes for a nice day! The best Sundays for me are the ones when we are outside most the day, otherwise it can be a l o n g day!
Thanks for the idea. We are running low on Sunday activities. I loved the name of the club too - creative kids!
Post a Comment