Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have such a hard time throwing away adorable little sentiments like these....and he claims to 'hate' being called "Bubby." I think I'll start photographing them more in an effort to keep my house from looking like an episode of Hoarders.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

whats the score sheet for?? bubby is cute.

Chelsea said...

they were playing many rounds of 'Go Go Crazy Bones'... I'm sure you aren't familiar ;)

Lynsi said...

I know, little things like that are hard to throw in the trash!!! Fun memories!

Elliot and Cami said...

That's funny cuz I find myself calling Cohen bubby often. Must be a hard nickname to resist for those cute boys! (However, I also call him monkey a lot which doesn't exactly imply a cute boy).

Bekah: said...

Cute! I would frame that and put it in your newly decorated game/play room. That is too adorable to resist!

Anonymous said...

that melts my heart...