Friday, January 29, 2010

supa.cross.






Every year since we've been married, Jer's dad has bought him a ticket for Supercross for Christmas. I've been a couple times, but it always gets over so late that its not worth the struggle of finding a babysitter. This year my sister brought her kids over for a slumber party with my kids and I was able to go.

Amongst watching the exhaust fumes and dirt, I had a sudden awakening.

This is exactly what Jer feels like when he comes with me to the Nutcracker.

But it was totally fun to have a long date night with my handsome husband.

2 comments:

Tawny Antelman said...

haha your funny! I wanna go to the super cross, I think it would be fun..but, who knows if i would really like it once I was there.. ha

Anonymous said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel... (and landon, i'm sure, can relate to jer)