Monday, January 25, 2010

Merek Lee







Merek Carter Lee

Jenna & Kevin's second baby boy was born on 1.10.10. I found out right before church and had to endure three + hours and a new group of crazy rowdy Sunbeams before I was able to head straight to the hospital and hold him. He is sure cute.


Know the saying "always a bridesmaid, never a bride?".....I kinda feel like that's the theme regarding babies and me. Since I had Kosty four years ago....

My sister Brittney has had two babies,
My friend Jenna has had two babies,
My sister in law has also had a baby,
Three of my step sisters had babies,
And most of my neighbors have had one or two...

Still {patiently} hoping for my turn.... ;)


7 comments:

Brittney said...

awe chel. i know how badly you want more babies. your time will come again. love you:)

Elliot and Cami said...

Hope it happens for you soon too. You are such a good mommy to those lucky boys. Can't you just see Jeremy with a little girl? I can! And she will be worth the wait.

Jenna Lee said...

Thanks for coming and visiting us at the hospital...the worst part is waiting and trying to understand why it is not the right timeing...look at me you got married when we were 19 and I wanted to get married and start having kids then and I had to wait tell I was 24...and then when it finally came it all makes sence, it's all in the Lords hands...and oh how I hope we both have GIRLS next!! I love the picture of Kosty in the rain his face is precious there!!

Shanen said...

I hope your patience and desire will pay off soon. Your new blog look is adorable.

Anonymous said...

oh chelsea, i hope it happens for you soon! just now, i really think your such a good mom.


p.s. your outfit is so cute here.

Lynsi said...

You're such a sweet mom! I always love checking your blog! Congrats to Jenna, what a great friend you are to get right over to the hospital!

Tawny Antelman said...

This post was cute m:) I liked it!
Merek is soooooo cute, I love how tiny and precious he is! Hes always sound asleep when I see him and brax is always bouncin off th walls ha.

Your time will come, Patience is a virtue!!! I hope it comes sooner than later for you and Jer!