Thursday, January 21, 2010

today's agenda.










(recipe found here).







6 comments:

Jen H. said...

I need to pick your brain about your blog, pictures etc. Maybe I should just give you a call some time because every time I see yoru blog I think of a hundred questions to ask you. I love your new resolution - you inspire me. Hey you up for a challenge to do with me?Go to http://thebesticanbe.weebly.com/ and tell me what you think and if your up for it?

Anonymous said...

running in the rain sounds so nice. as does your snack.

Brittney said...

MMMMMMMMMMMM that dip looked more than delicious. i want to eat it!!! too bad i am on this diet kick. i loved running in the rain last week, it was so refreshing. you inspired me to run as well:) i loved the pictures of that cute boy playing in the rain with his umbrella....good for you for owning an umbrella!! oh, and i saw what jen h. wrote above, and checked out the website, and even tho i am not participating in that actual challenge, i did print off the weekly chart and stuck it to my fridge as just inspiration. $10.00 entry isnt bad tho, and you prbly do all the things required to get the most points anyway!! p.s. i just got done doing the jillian michaels dvd with scott. its a good workout!

Alison said...

Kosty is such a little cutie with his umbrella that's twice his size. :) I think you should just hold a blog seminar because I, like Jen, wanna learn from you. Maybe if I knew how to get my pics to have those rounded edges I'd start blogging more than once a year...

Tawny Antelman said...

Yuuuuuuuummmmm!!! The dip looks amazing, I loveee spin dip :)

Sooooo...now I wanna know how you did the chelsea signature at the bottom of post? Its cutee and I want

Heidi said...

I heart spinach artichoke dip. It looked so yummy.