New Years Eve inspired many firsts:
First time letting our kids stay up till midnite. Note the tired eyes. (brayden was thrilled when I told him it was NYE and proclaimed it as his 2nd favorite holiday, I caved).
Kosty's first time ever playing a video game. And he liked it. I was sad.
First time playing card games as a family. We can do that now. Well, Kosty not quite.

Jer's first time ever eating a crepe.


First and only people in our whole neighborhood that chose to make any sort of noise. Sheesh.

7 comments:
HA! i love the bethlehem dress up night. you guys looked awesome. i cant believe you let your kids stay up till midnight, and i cant believe jer has never had a crepe...oh maybe i can, i dont know if scott has even heard of one! fun times at b&n today....see you in the morning.
Haha can't believe Jer has never had a crepe either... also I love how you have pots and a spoon banging them haha, very cute!!
Kostys never played a video game till now, hard to believe too! Haha ohh here comes the endless video game playing, even I like playing wii, a lot!!
You have the most beautiful family! Do you think we could do arranged marriages for our kids? Kosty could have his pick between Emri and Maci. :)
The crepes look delish! Looks like you guys had fun on all sorts of firsts! What a fun family you guys are!
i love how involved you are with your kids. your a good mom. :)
I'm so impressed that Brayden gets up and ready for school solo. I told Tyler about it and told him to take lessons. Lucky you, getting to sleep in!
looks like a night...I guess better than parting with us. And crazy that your kids are old enough to do all that stuff, you are lucky they are at such a fun age!!
Post a Comment