Monday, August 3, 2009

Newport- part 2


Zach (Jer's brother), Chuck (Jer's Dad), and obviously Jer and Brayden


Grandpa and the boys!

Here are the Hatch's taking a big group picture of us
He looks like he is about to spin a web on that hand!
Brayden scored these headphones for free at Huntington and they were a big hit!
bed dancing with cousin Zoe


The Hestands/Lees were also there the same time, just 2 beach houses away! Me and Jenna
Jenna, Kevin & Braxton

Jer's older sister, Mindy, Dave and Zoe
Cede and I



Mindy and Kosty
He LOVED standing over the fan!
On the ferry ride to Balboa island



this boy was OBSESSED with the sand. Every chance he got, he would lay/crawl/dig in it!he even loved making "sand angels"!

6 comments:

Shanen said...

Aww your vacation looks wonderful. Nice weather and the beach, what could be bad? We can't wait to go, we leave in weeks. Hope we have just as good of time.

Brittney said...

i love all the pictures!

Jenna Lee said...

I think my favorite picture is Koston standing over the fan..too cute. And thanks for the swans tip...just ordered mine and I am going to do an order to my moms house as well!!

Lynsi said...

what an awesome trip! Great pictures! And so fun to be there with the Lees!

Stefanie said...

haha i LOVE LOVE the fan one of kosty!! looks like a good time was had by all!
i wish the Salters' could have joined you...but then that would have been waay too much 'salt' for you! ha salt like in the ocean...and stuff.
ok bye.

foreveryoung said...

Those first pictures looked freezing, I'm glad you got some sun! After that fan picture I can finally imagine what Kosty would look like with short hair and I don't think I would even recognize him. What a fun week. Serious fun.