Thursday, August 13, 2009

third times a charm

When I picked up Kosty today from preshool, his teacher said he had a "monumental day" today! Speaking in sentences and having conversations. When we started walking home, he said, "I just talked-ed today!!"

I'm so happy.

9 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

How sweet!!!! Has he always had a hard time with conversation or is he just shy?! That is great that he is doing so well :) Go Kosty!

Chelsea said...

Believe it or not, he is a chatterbox at home. He's just painfully SHY!

Brittney said...

sooo cute! glad he had a great day, and i know he is a chatterbox at home, i love hearing what he has to say while i am on the phone with you. he is hilarious. as i put libby to bed tonight, she kept asking for chelsea, i told her you would come next week, and then she asked for kosty, and i said he would come too, it makes me so happy when she wants to see you guys. cant wait for wednesday!!

Stefanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefanie said...

kosty can talk??

wow. who woulda THUNK!!

:)

Jenna Lee said...

ahh that is so cute....it is still so funny to me that he will not talk to me or others..too cute but I a glad that he is talking in preschool....so what is it guna take for him to talk to me?

Nichols Family said...

Yahoo! Good job little buddy. I bet he'll have so much fun this year, as well as mommy! Have fun during your free time Chelsea!

foreveryoung said...

Yea! The umbellical cord is finally snipped ;)

Tawny Antelman said...

I agree.. what is it gonna take for him to talk to me too.. he wont even LOOK at me! haha