Wednesday, August 5, 2009

last round





These are the pictures that Cede took in Newport. Ah, I really want a good camera.

7 comments:

Bekah: said...

These pictures are so adorable! I love the first one, he is such a doll.

Looks like, as always you had a wonderful time!

Tawny Antelman said...

You and me both! I have wanted a REALLY good camera for a long time!

Stefanie said...

looks like you guys had a "SWEET" time!!! haha get it...cause you guys consumed lots of sweets like doughnuts and ice-cream. and stuff.
ok bye

foreveryoung said...

Sorry Chels, not knocking your pictures, but I could tell right away that these were taken from "that" camera. Oh so jealous....atleast you got some adorable pics of your kids.

Brittney said...

i love the picture of jers parents....and the one of kosty and his sandy hands, and the donut. they all turned out soo good though, at least you got some good ones even though it wasnt with your camera....some day soon you will get that camera.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

I just went through 2 pages of posts here...it was so fun catching up. It took me back to the 'good ol' days. To be honest? I felt like 3 yrs has passed since we used to chat!!
You look so darling in these pics. I love all of the cute fun family pics.
We need to have a fun date night with the 4 of us soon (and our hubbies i think would be fun). jenna and tiffany etc...
Maybe I'm just talking, but I really hope we can pull it together.
Hope all is well girl...great seeing you.

Lynsi said...

such great pictures! I'm right there with ya, I need ( or at least want) a good camera too!