Tuesday, January 27, 2009

oh funny



Brayden has been known to do some pretty questionable things such as:

1. Eat a spoonful of mayonnaise. GAG.
2. Drink olive juice from an olive can.

When he asked for the can, I said, "ewwww! where did you come from, child?"

his response:

"Gross Heaven."

5 comments:

Bekah: said...

teehee.

boys...

Tawny Antelman said...

hahaha Ohh brayden! He cracks me up! He has SUCH a personality! I love it!

I will have to admit I like manayoise... however you spell that word.. BUT eating a spoonful of it is completly different story.. EWWWW & Gross!!!

Becky said...

ewww - WHITE GREASE! gross, i seriously just threw up in my mouth!

dirty, dirty.

foreveryoung said...

Ha! Such a boy thing. Kylie's always trying to DRINK the gravy when I'm not looking.

Mindy said...

Ha! I knew he ate the mayo but I didn't see him drink olive juice too! Yuck!