Moving on...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
hair woes
Obviously, I have boys. Boyish, boy-ey BOYS. I shouldn't have to worry about hair requests from them yet. Why should they care?
While staring at his Nursery graduation picture for some time, Kosty announced, "my haiw looks weird. I need to go to the haiwcut store." Break my heart! I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, it was due for a trim. Nothing crazy. But, when we pressed him on the issue, he revealed that he wants his hair short like Brayden's. Sorry Kosty. You win some, you lose some. {He did seem satisfied with his trim, FYI}.
Moving on...
After studying this above picture for a while, Brayden announced that he would like his hair "long like this. So it will be soft and shiny, and I can rub it." He does always rub Kosty's hair. Sorry Bubba, but we've been there, done that, tried to grow it last summer and it just never looked right!
This is the growing out stage from summer. I wasn't a fan. I so prefer his short! But I'm torn with his new determination... What do you think, should I give into this little boy's desires to have soft, rubbable hair? Should I give it another go? for him?
Moving on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
He'd look cute no matter what. Aahhh, look at those sweet puppy dog eyes!!!!!!
Brayden with fluffy hair! That's my vote! He is adorable in whatever style, but I miss the fluffy! Love from Grammi :)
I like Brayden both ways... he is adorable either way... and as for Koston, I think you should let him cut it as well... I think he would look cute with shorter hair... not a buzz but just shorter... that's so sad that he thinks his hair looks weird!!
Okay, I vote no on cutting Kosty's and I think you should let brayden grow his out. And I think you should get a bob. ;)
i agree, he would look cute no matter what. (so would kosty)
tough choices Chelsea. I put myself in your shoes imagining Bryn saying she wanted short hair. I would be sad. Michael would die.
But I think there comes a day when you let your kid do what she wants. So if she really pushed it, I think I'd let her do what she wanted. BUT I'd try REALLY hard to distract her. ;)
my opinion? brays stays short, kosty gets a trim....no reason to get all crazy and do totally different hair styles, braydens hair did look a little on the rough side growing out, even though he is completely adorable, i just love his clean cut hair, its so handsome on him... and kosty's weird haiw? lolololol!!! funny he cares!
i say you give the boys their wishes. kosty goes short and brayden goes long.
on another note.....how do you get the Sunday paper for a dollar? I looked at the AZ Rep website and it's $13/mo for the Sunday paper. Any suggestions?
OK, off topic... I SO want you to have your own little pink magnet. Think of the baby shower! Every family needs at least one little girl to round things out. Get crackin' missy! Tabitha needs some girlfriends on this street. : )
Brayden is so stunning, he looks perfect either way... Those are some cute boys!!!!!
I VOTE...
Brayden grows out his hair and sees how it looks this time around... I like him with short hair and I like the longer hair on him.
Kosty.. Trim
Do not touch those beautiful locks on Kosty...he is the reason I wanted to grow out Bentley's hair, it is so cute...I love boys with longer hair!!!! As for Brayden, first of all...his eyes are stunning in that pic, WOW! Second, see how it grows, and if it looks like a mess then he will at least understand why long hair is not good on him, and if it looks good then whoo hoo for a new hair style :)
Its funny how at a young age they are so paticular about their hair....my girls are the same, they drive me crazy... they never want what I want to do and then the tears come so it always ends up being their way! Your boys will be adorable either way!
Oh, just you wait until you have a girl! It's funny how they both want their hair to look like the other persons, we always want what we can't have, huh?
Post a Comment