Saturday, December 1, 2007

Baby Braxton...


Braxton Kevin Lee is here!
My best friend, (practically sister) had her bundle of joy today. He was born at 6:18 this morning. He was 8lbs even, 20 inches long. He was fashionably right on time, rebelling against his mom's "early" requests...(his due date was tomorrow) and actually Jenna was scheduled to be induced later on this afternoon! So lucky for her, she didn't have to go through all that. She had a fast labor and did a great job. I got to go meet him at the hospital this morning. He has the cutest little round face and tons of soft black hair. Adorable!! I love the hospital because of the sweet memories it brings back every time. There is nothing like a new baby. Congratulations Jenna and Kevin, we are so happy for you!





the happy family


he likes me already


just enough hair to sport the "faux hawk"





I want to eat newborn feet! mmmmm!


I love those curled up legs!!



Aunt Chel will have some great stories to tell him about his momma some day! :)

13 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh my is he CUTE!!!!!!!!! Congrats Lee's!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo cute! I love his feet! I'm so happy for them!

My Loves said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby!! And Chelsea, you look beautiful, as always!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, he is SOOOOOO YUMMY!!!! What an adorable sweet face he has, he is just PERFECT :) I love all the dark hair because it reminds me of Bentley! What a doll...tell Jenna and Kevin Congrats and that I'm thinking of her. They and going to be the best parents :) Seriously, what a cutie pie!!! P.S. I love your hair like that, you look so pretty! P.S.S. Tell her to start a blog now so we can see pictures of that sweet little one all the time!

Michelle Y. said...

I love the faux hawk, my boys are so bald till they are 2. I am already missing the newborn stage and I have a 3 1/2 month old :)

Brittney said...

YAY, congrats Lee family!!!
glad you posted some picts i couldnt wait to see what he looked like! i see jenna for sure in that little face. how adorable. the curled up legs is my fav pict! and yes chel, you are so cute with your scarf! very pretty as usual.

Becky said...

What a cutie! i had heard jenna was being induced yesterday! glad it went well! He really does look like a PRETTY newborn!

oh..and i am SO glad you didnt come visit me in the hospital. i would have killed the super model if she had walked in on me in my frumpiness! :) you look super cute little lady!

My Loves said...

My 4am cooking consisted of rebaking some pumpkin bread that I undercooked the first time. I would have been done at 2, but when I went to cut into the bread...lo and behold...dough, pure dough!! Typical me:)

Tawny Antelman said...

Cute blog! you beat me to posting pictures and so forth about baby braxton! ha you have some really cute pictures, he gets cuter everday, last night at the hopsital they had him dressed in a cute lil onsie and a mohawk it was adorable!
FINALLY AN AUNT yay!

Randi said...

How cute! I can't believe he was 8 pounds and that is what a quick labor.

Bekah: said...

congrats to Jenna, that is so exciting! what a cutie!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Precious! I too could dibble on newborn toes!

Lynsi said...

Yeah Jenna!
She will be such a cute mom! Her little guy is so adorable!