Thursday, December 6, 2007
bad momma
last night we were all sitting down to eat dinner, so I shouted for Brayden to come in the kitchen. No response. I shouted again and again, finally the shouts turned into yells and then I was mad...so whatever comes after "yell" is what I did. Then Brayden came around the corner with a huge grin and said, "Mama, I was trying to do service for you and make your bed." Awwwww. Talk about guilt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Awww....sweet boy! No kidding, talk about the guilt trip! What a cutie pie, trying to help out momma....so sweet :)
Chels! You meanie head! j/k I do that stuff sometimes. I will never forget the story I heard in church about a mom making dinner, when her little boy kept tugging at her legs. With out looking at him she yelled Stop! I'm busy. So he left. When dinner was made she went to look for him and found him in his rooming crying with a flower crumpled in his hand. He siad he just wanted to give her a flower, and she hurt his feelings when she yelled. But don't feel bad Chels, we all do it. It's just how mommy's are. always busy! Brayden is a very sweet boy to do service for momma. Jerron the other day asked me if I could move the cups in the cabnite lower so he could get himself a drink becasue daddy told him I need a break! How sad/funny is that!
I hate it when I do that.
I saw your comment about my stupid Bang dilema. I want to see a picture of you with your new bangs!!! I bet it is so cute!
awe, sweet brayden.
Hee.Hee. that is so funny! Brayden really is such a sweet heart! I love hearing all the sweet things he does for you!
Don't you hate it when that happens! What a sweet kid!
man brayden is quick. i'm going to have to use that line on brad. j/k what a nice boy you have
Ouch, I hate that feeling! The good thing about kids is that they're so resiliant and forgiving (if only I could be like that...). He is so sweet to always do "service".
You are raising some sweet, sweet boys. Keep up the good work.
Whoops! It's hard to learn lessons from our kids! You must be a good mom if he knows to serve!
Post a Comment