Monday, April 30, 2007

What a guy!

Jer and Brayden on the dirt bike
Jer's neighborhood friends, Q and Dashawn (he surprised them with new skateboards)
Mowing the lawn with the boys (I guess I can't complain about vaccuuming with one hand)


So he knows I certainly didn't marry him for his cleanliness, but his good attributes overshadowed the one bad one!! Even though I may grumble occasionally about his "less than organized" habits, he is such a wonderful husband and dad! I am so grateful for him. Some of the reasons why I'm lucky:

He always lets me sleep in on the weekends (very important!)
He is always the first to say sorry
He writes me really sweet cards
He never calls me to come home, even if he is at home for hours with the kids (hallelujah)
He encourages me and supports my ballet classes (sometimes pushes me out the door)
He was the pickiest eater, but now he will eat anything I make (even eggplant and artichokes)
He always helps me fold the laundry and put it away (since I HATE it!)
He always pumps my gas (since I also HATE that)
He makes the best cheesecrisps ever! (with a pound of butter)




5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I love the "Q and Dashawn" picture with Jeremy throwing up gang signs! I've seen them out riding those skateboards, what a nice neighbor (and dad, hubby, etc...)

Brooklyn said...

Ode to Jeremy. Bo pumps my gas to. I hate it as well! Have a good week. I like the lawn mower pic.

Jaime S. said...

you did get a good one!

Sheba Price said...

Chels, I want to know if your husband is having any classes on "how to be a better husband"? J/K! I love my hubby too! What a nice guy! Well like they say, "Behind every great man there is an even a greater woman".

Becky said...

Score! :) jeremy is such a nice guy! LUCKY!