Thursday, April 19, 2007

Little Known Facts...

Good idea, Jamie! I thought I should take you up on the challenge and take the trip down memory lane! Some little known things about us...

- I had a major crush on Jer from my freshman year of high school and he didn't even know who I was.
- After he graduated, he saw me at the mall while I was working and since then, he has never left my side!
- Even when my dad would come outside at midnight (in his underwear) and yell for me to come in. Poor Jer. and me!
- I was engaged my whole senior year. We didn't get married until I graduated high school, but I was only 18 and NO! I will not let my kids get married that young, hypocrite, yes.
- My first job at 15, was at Jake's Pizza, and Jer worked at Big O Tires
- We found out I was pregnant on Valentine's Day, both pregnancies!
- Pretty much the only food Jer and I have in common is Cold Stone banana ice cream with brownies mixed in. The first time he ordered it I thought he was nuts, then I tried it and have never ordered anything else! DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!

- We have never ever, even ONCE left our kids overnight with someone else, I think we're both scared to! or maybe just too attached.
- I drove a hideous copper-pinkish rusty Ford Taurus for my first car ("The Toourus" as Jenna would say)
- I balled like a baby when we sold Jer's first car, the Jetta, in front of the sales guy. I was so sad to see it go.
- I still drive by our first home when I'm in the area, just to "check" on it. Stalker, maybe, but I prefer just sentimental!
- Jer had three surgeries in our first year of marriage, 2 hernias and one to get his appendix out.

- The sweetest thing Jer has ever done for me was when I had Koston early, he stayed up all night and painted and finished the nursery before we came home from the hospital. It was the best surprise ever.
- Jer never ever calls me by my real name, EVER. Hardly anyone does. So when I hear "Chelsea" it sounds foreign to me!
- Brayden was born three days late and had a blister on his hand from sucking on it in the womb, he was born hungry and still is!
- For Jer's high school initiation, he ran across the Lake Powell bridge (where he used to live) buck naked, and he never fails to mention this, and the fact that it was a quarter mile
- We spent our first Christmas in Hawaii when we were on our Honeymoon
- Jer got his first dirt bike when he was 5 and raced in AZ and UT
- Jer and I both hate milk, we never ever drink it, but were happy Brayden loves it!
- Jer can do a backflip on solid ground
- MY DAD took me to get my belly button pierced on my 16th b-day, uh, regret? definitely
- I never learned to dive and still can't! :(
- I once looked like Freddy Krueger's sister. When I was little, my dad took my sister and I on a little dirt bike ride through the neighborhood and a car hit us. I face planted into the street, and broke my wrist (but I was thrilled about my hot pink cast)
- Jer would love to have like 8 kids and then adopt some too, but I am still debating if going from 2 to 3 is gonna happen!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I found your Blog!! I love learning fun little things about others. This was so cute!

foreveryoung said...

And you said you couldn't think of any....this was too funny!! I love the streaking story and you better tell Jeremy that I want to see that backflip! I feel the Tauraus pain, I had a silver one--until I totalled it :) Oh wait, maybe it was an escort, I think I blocked the memory out.

Chelsea said...

how funny jamie, mine was totalled also, not my fault, and it was the best day of my life!!

Brooklyn said...

I like the comments. I almost knew all of them. Except the naked one... See I know you so well!

Becky said...

those are WAY too fun! i love it!

Chelsea said...

your turn Becky, lets hear your deep dark secrets...

Jaime S. said...

i can't wait to tease Jer about running naked.
jc

Bekah: said...

hey! your kids are so adorable! i love reading about whats going on with you! you have such a cute fam! the link to my blog changed! we are going to be in Az for a few weeks if you wanted to set up something for pictures! let me know! i love your blog!

Ginger John said...

Ah man. That was too funny. Thanks for the laugh. :)