Monday, April 16, 2007

Pillow Talk

Why is it that whenever I am tucking Brayden into bed, he says the cutest things ever!? So tonight as I was tucking him in, he was asking if he had school tomorrow and when he turns five if he'll go to the big kids school. Then he said, "When I'm six or eight, I can still call you Momma. But when I grow up to a Daddy then I'll just call you Dove." (Jer's nickname for me) I love that boy! (For some reason he is under the impression that there is a certain age cut-off where he will have to start calling me "mom.") Anyways, just one of those cute moments that I want to remember.

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

So sweet! That boy knows how to melt your heart!

Jaime S. said...

Hey Chel,
I'm so glad that we can be blog friends! Happy b-day by the way. I know that I'm late. You have cute kids!
jaime

Becky said...

He is the cutest! :) Total heartbreaker for sure! Watch out girls!

Brooklyn said...

very sweet....

Bekah: said...

hey chelsea! i cannot freakin believe how much your boys have grown. especially koston! he is huge! it was fun to read your blog! its awesome!