Monday, April 9, 2007

Welcome Baby Zoe!

Jeremy's sister, Mindy's water broke on Easter Sunday! and Zoe Mila was born at 3:30 ish in the morning, Mindy had just wished for an Easter baby last week, and she got it! Zoe was three weeks early, but healthy and cute as a button. She was 5 lbs 14 oz and 17 inches long. Another new niece for us!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow! Congrats to Mindy! i was just asking casey when she was due and what she was having! i should have just asked you. :P You guys need another one...a cute little girl! :) hee.hee!

Brooklyn said...

She is soooo cute! Even though she is only 5 lbs. she has really cute round cheeks. She is adorable. I love your shirt to, and it looks like you have fresh hair color!

foreveryoung said...

What a cutie! You look like you've got that "baby hungry" look in your eyes :). Your cookies were awesome (as always), how did I luck out to get a visiting teacher that just happens to make the best cookies EVER?!

Becky said...

i see it in your eyes too! :) someone is baby hungry!

Chelsea said...

No, no you are all sadly mistaken, yes I enjoy holding newborns while they are sleeping and so peaceful, and maybe for a SPLIT second think it would be fun again, then I remind myself of all the work that comes with babies! Kosty is just now finally sleeping thru the night!! :) Not yet for us, although we would LOVE a baby girl!