Friday, April 13, 2007

Thank you all!

I turned the big 25 yesterday and I just wanted to thank all my family and friends that made my day special! Birthdays are just another day when you are older, especially as a mom, so its very nice when people go out of their way to make it special, I feel so loved, Thank you all!!!!! I have the best family and friends. I think the card that Jer got me summed it up best, here it is: Besides the fact that my kids are throwing up, it was a good day! Kosty was yesterday and now Brayden today. Poor Brayden, he is being so brave, and using the bowl very well. Whenever I take Kosty to the Dewper show on Thursdays, Brayden is at school. So he has always wanted to go but couldn't because of school. He asked me if he could go yesterday and I figured, what the heck, let's live a little! ha. So I let him ditch school and took them to see Dewper. Brayden has had this weird issue with "characters" for a while now, but I explained to him before we got there what to expect, and let him decide if he still wanted to go. For example, when he was 2 1/2 he was OBSESSED with Toy Story and anything related. So when we took him to Disneyland, we saw Buzz Lightyear in rare form, dancing in the middle of the cafe where we were eating! I was surprised to see how awkward he was and wanted NOTHING to do with him, all the other kids were over the moon, and dancing with Buzz. But no, no not Brayden. It seems he has carried this on over the years! So anyways, he insisted on the the Dewper show, and as you can tell, he was less than thrilled, and was acting completely awkward and miserable. FUN!! So we ditched out early and rode the carousel and then we were all smiles again. We came home and Brayden went to a neighbor's house and Kosty took a 4 hour nap, so I was able to relax and doze off myself, no present better than that!! Jer brought home a Cold Stone cake and we had family over and chowed down. It was a good day!

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Glad you had a good day, minus the throw-up. I hope poor Brayden is feeling better, that picture is so sad! By the way, that is the biggest throw up bowl I've ever seen, you must be anticipating a volcano! :) Better safe than sorry, right!

Brooklyn said...

Jerron always yells for "the bowl" when his stomache hurts. Sorry you have sick kids. Did jer's fam come over on thursday night? Have a nice sunday.

Becky said...

HEY! Happy BELATED Birthday! i had no idea it was your birthday! So glad to hear you had a good day! your boys are so good to you! :)