Friday, April 20, 2007

Kostina? Not bad....



Kosty found these Cinderella sunglasses at the park and wore them for hours! He refused to take them off, all while playing on slides and with trucks and dirt. Here is our little "Kostina" in action! It was so hilarious! Love that little rascal!

But here's one to prove that he really is "all boy!!" I swear. :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

hee.hee. that is so funny! i love it!

Brooklyn said...

I wonder who put that bandana on?! Burton! It can only mean one person. Figgs himself (as Bo would say)! Have a great weekend! Koston is soooo cute!

Heidi said...

He is so cute. I love the one with him on the motorcycle. HMMMMM that would make a Cute scrapbook page *Ü*

Bekah: said...

soo funny! he is such a cutie, i cannot believe how big he is!
i'll be in Az the 3rd-15th. This coming Saturday the 5th would work well. Or sometime next week. I have a wedding to shoot Thursday and Friday. You can e-mail me michaelandbekah@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!

foreveryoung said...

Atleast Jayden has an older sister, what's Koston's excuse? ha! ha! So cute! It takes a real man to pull that off, right :)

Swirls of Happy said...

This is such a cute pic of Koston!!!