Thursday, October 10, 2013
Cochise (wax musuem project)
Whoops, wrong order, but that's the least of my concerns at this point ;) Brayden was not too happy about his wax museum person that was chosen for him. But he's lucky his past couple of costumes (he sprang on me at the last second) were pieced together with his and my clothes & shoes. This happens to be the only shirt that I paid quite a bit for hanging in my closet, and he insisted on it....he had a lot of rules with it that day. Mainly, when his speech was over, to fold it nicely and put it inside the giant ziploc and then put straight into his backpack. Funny thing is, I after helping him and hearing bits and pieces about Cochise for weeks, I kept calling him Geronimo and I can't tell you one thing about him. Sorry, Cochise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can picture him tediously folding it up and putting it in a ziploc and it makes me smile :). Kylie spray painted my Kate Gossling wig gray for her part, I was a little sad because you never know when you may need a good Kate Gossling wig. sigh.
Post a Comment