![]() |
![]() |
First: Kosty worked for a week on his poster. And I know I've mentioned it before, but it always makes me sad watching him so carefully concerned about the every detail on paper. He carefully colored in each letter with markers, all the while, rotating them in perfect pattern rotation. Little did I realize that I wouldn't be able to read the poster after I took it. He didn't want a picture, he didn't want to move to a different (better lighting) spot, he didn't even want to turn that poster around. But I'm still glad its here.
Second: Brayden's rain gutter regatta. I told Jer to please not get too "involved" with this one after I overheard him discussing a trip to Lowe's to get special stickers, spray paint, and sand paper. I insisted that we need to let Brayden have full design control on this one, (esp since it doesn't need to be cut like the derby cars). I know they are supposed to be learning skills from all this but so far he hadn't...so this time he did actually sand it, paint it, and decorate it himself.
Third: Brayden told me that he needed me to make "salt dough" for his AZ project literally 2 minutes before our carpool ride showed up. Luckily, it was super simple to throw together and he was so relieved not to show up at school without it. He profusely thanked me and squeezed me tight. He is always grateful and so it makes me try harder for him. These type of projects always make me feel so guilty when I put it in my "throw away when the kids won't notice pile"...good thing for pictures.




1 comment:
That's an impressive throw together project! Be grateful (which I know you are) for such a sweet boy, Kylie would have been an emotional basket case if that had happened to her. That does stink that you can't read Kosty's paper, I'm sure it was a gem!
Post a Comment