![]() |
| our only pic of the 3 of us and my finger interfered. |
We hiked San Tan mountain's Dynamite Trail during fall break. It was a little warm still, but we got out early and hiked an hour each way, so it wasn't bad. Brayden is a great hiker. He wanted to keep going and going. Kosty was ready to go back after 30 minutes. Brayden pointed out the different types of rocks to me: igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic. Sometimes he acts shocked that I don't know these things but I tell him always that I USED to know all this stuff, once upon a time.









1 comment:
Haha! It is a sad day when our kids can school us. And they love to rub it in. This is getting me excited for hiking season, just give me 20 degrees cooler and I'll be ready.
Post a Comment