Thursday, April 28, 2011

earth day. ♥







Brayden called all the shots on Earth day. I woke up and put on my running shorts since it was my 'on' day. But, I asked Bray if he wanted to play soccer instead. He loves having one on one challenges and its super good exercise. I was not sad to skip my run. Final score 18:20. He won. But the whole time he told me to not go easy on him and to be aggressive, I was!

Then he asked if we could ride our bikes to Subway for lunch, since it was good for the earth. We had lunch, and on the way home, I was trailing pretty far behind him, I saw him suddenly leap from his bike. I kept asking why, but he didn't answer me. He walked back a ways and came back with a water bottle someone had littered. He put it in my bike basket and told me we should recycle it. 

The weather was gorgeous and we were outside all day long. It was a lovely earth day. 

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Sounds like a perfect day. We can't complain about the heat when you can spend all day outside while the rest of the states are still having snowstorms, right?