Wednesday, April 6, 2011

spring break highlights.

The kids had their usual spring break to do's and we wrote them all up on our white board:

Make fresh lemonade. Have a sleepover with Uncle Zach. Have friends over. Ride bikes to McDonald's & park. Go to the library. Barnes N Noble. Movies. Drive ins. Splash pad with friends. Different splash pad with different friends. Sleepover at Grandmas. Sleepover with Uncle Chase. Trampoline camp out. 
Mall. Museum. Peter Piper. Bounce U. Cousins over. Basha Pool.

We skipped a couple things, but we did pretty well with our list. My favorite part of break is always that these two boys BOND so much in that space of time. They are stuck together like glue, and they are always so excited to wake up and play together and have no schedule. 
somebody was feeling camera shy...and it looks like both of them picked out their pajamas in the dark!

Uncle Zach. Such a sweet uncle he is. (Jer's brother) I don't know a lot of seniors who would give up a night of friends and girls to hang with their nephews. Well, they are pretty awesome nephews. And since Zach LOVES crepes for breakfast,  I can usually lure him with that.

Alex and Brayden at Basha Pool...alex looks a bit cold!

two tired blond little boys. Kosty and Tyson (my nephew)

This was fun. Jer and I were babysitting my sister's kids and we all sat down to eat dinner and we realized that is what it would feel like to have 4 kids! Weird. And we liked it. 



Another crepe sleepover with another uncle! Uncle Chase and Bray playing DJ Hero. 

they both combed their hair right before we went to dinner and I could hardly stand the cuteness.

Peter Piper with cousins Libby and Tyson. 

My favorite little people ever. I could not ask for more wonderful boys. They actually get along and LOVE eachother so much. Nothing better than that. 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your sping break pics! :)
Brooke told me about your Hair lady that you guys use. Mia> Do you love her? Let me know.

kate said...

your such a good momma. do i say that a lot? i feel like i do. but i mean it.

foreveryoung said...

I love the "to do" list idea, definately copying that one. Dude, there is so much brocoli piled on that little girl's plate and they're all eating it, what's the secret?? Okay, and remember it wasn't too long ago when I was bragging b/c my kids played so good together all the time and you referred to yours as "Tom & Jerry"? The roles have totally reversed, mine fight ALL the time, but I'm glad yours decided that they finally love each other.