They had the Amococo exhibit down at the Mesa Arts Center and we decided to check it out as we were running out of ideas on our list towards the end of break. Its kind of hard to explain so click on the link if you're more curious. Its a traveling luminary exhibit that goes to 56 different countries. While we were waiting to enter, we walked around the arts center. The kids were excited because they had never been to a real adult art museum. They had this community quilting project going on so we each wove a piece of fabric on the rails. My camera does NOT do pictures with no flash, so I'm well aware these are crappy pictures.
| the outside of the amococo |
![]() |
| ha. i don't think either of us were ready for the flash. |





7 comments:
chelsea: you have the cutest boys ever. those skinny jeans? i die.
How fun!!! Don't you love doing different stuff as a fam? Love the pics :)
Could you be any cuter? how fun. we loved spending time with the figgins during spring break! i wish i couldve gone to the exhibit!
What a fun idea! I love it! And you are so beautiful, inside and out... I can't help but smile when I see pics of you and Jer... Love the Figgins so much!
loved all the post and it sounds like your spring break was a blast....when are your kids guna come over and play at my house...Brayden really does want to!!
Nice job exposing them to a little culture, it's fun when they get old enough to appreciate those kinds of things!
That looks so fun! I also just read your post about Kosty's finger! Don't blame yourself too much, it happens. Once I was carrying Tyler as a baby and I went through a door way and he hit his head on the side. I was devastated! But you asked what is worse than accidently hurting your own kid???? When your neighbor asks to have your kids over and then one cuts his head open and you have to take him to the doctor for staples!!!! ;) SO SORRY!!!! How's he doing?
Post a Comment