Thursday, March 17, 2011

Loving this post today. Nie nie has a knack for writing, and for being real. I really admire her; her motherhood style, and her writing style. She isn't one of those sugar-coated-everything-is-perfect types, she doesn't take life too seriously, takes pictures of messes, says 'freaking', and she makes me laugh. I wish we were friends.

I too love being a stay at home mom, and this post nailed it for me.

5 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i sat behind her at our last stake conf. i felt like i was sitting behind a movie star.

Kelly said...

I too Love to read that her blog! She is truley amazing in all ways! What an example to us mothers that take our daily routines for granted. I cant imagine the pain she deals with daily. She is an Angel. I loved that Post as well. You are an amazing mother!

Bekah: said...

So so so thankful I get to stay home with my girls!

foreveryoung said...

I am still laughing at the "freaking Dr. Seuss" comment--ha! ha!

kate said...

i hope you know i'm not okay with this blog hiatus.