Friday, March 4, 2011

sorry, but I find this picture to be hilarious! aren't they the definition of misery?

I took this picture while these two were sick with the flu two weeks ago. Then on Sunday, Brayden had a fever again and a cough. He stayed home from school on Monday and by Tuesday he was back at school and feeling good. Then on Wednesday, Kosty started coughing. He continued to get worse and even with breathing treatments every 4 hours, his little chest was thumping up and down. We couldn't get his breathing to regulate and he was coughing so hard that he was throwing up mucus. I took him in last night and the Dr decided to treat him for pneumonia and wants us to confirm with a chest xray.

Anyway, I am so so grateful to be a stay at home mom, once again. And to not have to worry about "calling in sick" everytime my kids get sick. I get it, I am sooo not ready for a job.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Being a Stay @ home mom is a FULL time job. With no breaks, time off and we cant really get fired!

I hope your little one gets better. I hate scary croupy coughs.

Brittney said...

lol. the bowls. thats the first thing i noticed. sorry they were sick, hope everyone is better now! xo.

foreveryoung said...

So sad! I'm glad they're on the mends. Maddox started up with the coughing all.night.long. and I'm so worried about leaving him for a week, what if it gets worse?? Nobody can replace a momma when you're sick.