
My heart is a little broken. I'll be honest. Its a strange thing to do double takes constantly and hardly recognize your own child. He feels different to hold, he looks much older, he just looks like a different boy.
(His teacher pulled me aside and said that Kosty's long hair was against school policy-- according to the handbook, boys hair has to be short around the ears).
Brayden was pretty upset about it, which surprised me. He went on a rant about how "that is the meanest rule ever", "why does the principal want them to all look the same? Like robots! Aren't they supposed to be individuals??"


10 comments:
He looks so old!!!! Adorable though! Does he love it? I love what Brayden said.;)
WOW! I cant beileve the school told u that! That is a little Crazy! I totally agree with your oldest! But his hair looks WAY cute! Were did u take him? They did a really good JOB! Im always looking 4 fast places to take my boys!
wow, that cut is adorable on him!!!! love it! I love that Brayden was standing up for his little bro! Precious!
ahhhh I really do love it, he melts my heart in this picture!!
I know there are things I love about the dress code and things I hate...but he sure looks cute!!
What? A dress code for hair? Awww...he still looks so adorable...and yes, older. So cute.
i love it on him:)~
it does look really cute. (but, that is the lamest rule ever.)
Amen, Brayden! Of course he still looks so adorable. Different, but adorable.
I ADORE it!! He is soo handsome! I know that it is so hard to cut their hair. Believe me...it was so sad to cut Kale's hair, but it had to happen and now I love it! It will grow on you. He is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment