This is what our bedroom looked like when we moved in 4 years ago
Its about time I had some white & aqua in my house. I sold our bed on craigslist, bought a new mattress, made a headboard (with the help of some nice friends) and slowly over time got new bedding & lamps. Still on my list: white drapes & something lovely for over the bed.

17 comments:
lookin good!
and that blue blanket looks familiar!
I love the new look, very light and cheery.
I love that you made the head board! Love the colors! So fresh and Beachy!
i wike it!!!!
LOVE IT!! Yeh to getting rid of some darkness...if only i had money to re-do my entire house of darkness, and love the headboard....you might have to teach me one of these days!!
Very nicely done Chelsea...you're a great decorator...your house is so well put together:)
Ohhh, pretty! I cannot believe you made that headboard! Will you teach me? Aqua and white is my favorite color combo too, so lovely. Will you please share where you bought that cute chevron pillow?!
I love it! Good for you!
I just recentley changed my whole house like this!!!! I love Aqua.
Love it!!
That is pretty much the best headboard I've ever seen. It was a good $15 investment (or $10, depending on the day).
i love it. you had white and aqua growing up too. remember the snowflakes hanging in your room?
WOOT! WOOT! awesome make over lady! looks gREAT!
LOVEEE the new room!!! Just down my alley. Most of my house is aqua and i LOVE it. I love the white and Auga in ur bedroom:)
Oh I like it! Looks so fresh and breezy, crisp and clean. I need some blue in my house too. Pronto.
so pretty!
(i just saw some awesome white drapes at ikea for like.... $4.99. crazy.)
looks like we're in for yet ANOTHER make over..i don't think this one is mini tho...
Post a Comment