
the last day we packed up, fulfilled another of Brayden's food desires and ate breakfast at Denny's. Then we went to a few shops and Sprinkles on the way out of town. It was over way too quick, but we sure lived each day to the fullest. Till next year...

3 comments:
Such a cute picture of you and your boys! I was @ that same spot eating a cupcake not that long ago. Dont you just LOVE the weather there? Oh how I wish we could Live in HB.. I can dream!
What a great picture of you and the boys! When I was in Ca a couple weeks ago we tried to stop off at Sprinkles on the way to the airport...but the line was out the door. I have still yet to try one. They looks delish! Glad you had such a great getaway!
I love your prayer post!
Dude, what is Brayden, like 16?? He looks so old in that first picture. Definately going to be a heartbreaker. Okay, and how can I have lived 30 years without ever going to Sprinkles??
Post a Comment