Friday, February 5, 2010

white trash neighbors.



Uh... what was I thinking? Uncle Zach won this XL pig at the arcade for Brayden, the thing is huge, and so when it got a couple little holes in it as a result of wrestling, I wasn't too concerned with stitching them up and put it out on the patio to be thrown away as soon as our garbage can made room. These boys LOVE to bounce with balls & toys on the tramp and play 'don't touch it' games, so I thought...perfect. How fun would it be to bounce with the PIG? I threw it on the tramp and the boys thought it was hilarious. I felt pretty cool about my idea. 15 minutes later, I check on them and it looked like it just snowed in our backyard. These tiny Styrofoam bits were everywhere, and clung to their hair, skin, and clothes by the thousands. I tried picking them off one by one, but then they started sticking to me, not to mention it was taking forever. So I got out the vacuum and sucked the boys clean with vacuum hose. What would I have done without a vacuum??

p.s. our grass is still covered in 'snow'....any suggestions?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

get a blower and blow it all onto the grass, then mow it up. man, what a mess!!! smart thinkin getting out that vacuum.

Stefanie said...

it snowed in gilbert?

finally.

Nichols Family said...

I bet those boys had so much fun with that snow! Are we allowed to vacuum grass? ;)