I got to dine in the cafeteria with Brayden since he was star student. I surprised him & brought his favorite Subway sandwich, cookie, and large root beer. He felt pretty cool drinking his giant soda at the lunch table, especially since I don't normally let him drink soda. I was so happy to see how loved he was by his classmates. There were two little boys arguing over who got to sit by him, kids all over saying hi to him, and one sweet little girl far across the opposite end of the table who called his name & waved sweetly. He got a little embarrassed about that. I am happy to know he is so liked.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
star student
I got to dine in the cafeteria with Brayden since he was star student. I surprised him & brought his favorite Subway sandwich, cookie, and large root beer. He felt pretty cool drinking his giant soda at the lunch table, especially since I don't normally let him drink soda. I was so happy to see how loved he was by his classmates. There were two little boys arguing over who got to sit by him, kids all over saying hi to him, and one sweet little girl far across the opposite end of the table who called his name & waved sweetly. He got a little embarrassed about that. I am happy to know he is so liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yep, my nephew is one popular kid!
i would have a mad crush oh him if i was his age. no doubt.
Soo cute, I love his rosey cheeks.. i didnt realize he had rosey cheeks!
How can anyone not like Brayden and esp cuz hes sooo dang handsome!
BTW...I like your pink shirt! :)
That is totally my dream. I pray my kids are liked by their classmates. And i LOVE Kosty's new hair cut. I MUST have that hair dresser's number. I am need of a good hairdresser for my boys since my sister moved. If you could text it to me I would be so grateful. 480-231-2494 THANKS!!
Post a Comment