Kosty was reeeeallly excited this year for his birthday. It was an unbearable wait for all of us. It really is fun to spoil them good one day of the year. He woke up at 6:00 am, and {surprisingly} waited to rip into his presents until everyone was accounted for. In lieu of birthday "parties" this year either of the boys, we decided to do something more useful and get them a trampoline. So we put it up when they were sleeping and they saw it through the window when they woke up. Boy were they surprised!
They ate breakfast on it...
Then I took him to pick out an action figure since there are 1,000's of different Spiderman characters that he requested. I never buy him anything like that when we are at the store, so it was a real special treat to actually pick it out and leave with it too! So deprived, lol.

He chose to go to Peter Piper for lunch. Surprise for me, they do free lunch and tokens for the birthday kiddo.
Then we went home to play a little "Crack the Egg" and look at these two adorable eggs I got to crack. :)
Cousin jump. Zoe, Libby, and Kosty, the one eyed-monster. {I went a little crazy with the red eye tool and it wouldn't let me undo it}!

We had our family over for pizza, cake and ice cream, and then we slept under the stars that night....on the trampoline, of course.


5 comments:
HOW FUNNN! I love that you guys all slept on the trampoline, very cute idea. I bet the kiddos LOVED it, i memeber sleepin on the trampoline with all my friends, good times!
Im jealous you guys got a tramp, I love trampolins :)
Happy bday Kosty!
man what a fun filled bday! wish i could've seen you guys at the partay..oh well maybe next year!
what a fun filled day for them~ i bet they were so excited for that tramp! i cant believe you slept on it. what time did you sneak inside? right after they fell asleep or when the sun came up? i remember sleeping on the tramp, and ending up all smooshed together in the middle of the thing, and waking up freezing when the sun started to peak. those were fun days, and now your boys will be able to do the same. it was a fun party....happy birthday kosty.
What a special day for Kosty....And I can't believe that you slept on the tramp...good for you, I would never..ha ha I would totally make Kevin do it and I would be inside in my cozy bed!! And Brayden looks SO BIG in all of these pictures, crazy!! I love how special you make their day for them!!
I love that you slept on the tramp with your kids. What a fun birthday!
Post a Comment