Monday, October 5, 2009

four.









Time flies. And my baby is four. He has grown up so much in the past few months! I think it all started with preschool. He is still strong headed, but he is also the sweetest boy. The kind of boy who never walks past a flower without picking it for me. He is a total mix of Jer and me. Me=strong headed. Jer=sweet. He looks SO handsome with his new haircut, I can hardly stand it. I finally found a lady that cuts it exactly how I had it pictured in my mind. And don't even get me started on those dimples. He is simply irresistible. We love Kosty.


8 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy birfday kosty rosty schmosty!!!! we will be seeing you later today for your partay!!! love you mister:)

Tawny Antelman said...

Happy Bday Kosty!!!
I cant believe he is ALREADY four, geee wizee time really does fly by. I feel like it was just the other day that he was being born!

Nice new hairr cut :)

Elliot and Cami said...

What a beautiful newborn! And his new haircut is sooooo handsome!

Jenna Lee said...

Crazy your baby is 4.. and can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair cut it looks so cute on him and makes him older and more like a man!! LOVE IT!!

Suni said...

He is soo cute!! Love his blonde hair!!

Stefanie said...

awww he may have your "strong-headed" cough BOSSY personality, but he is definitely a keeper! ( i think...)

:)

HAPPY BDAY KOSTY!

LOOOOVVVEEEE YOOOOUUUUUUU

Julie and Matt said...

I love the cute pictures of Kosty growing up. What a cutie!

foreveryoung said...

Woah, wait a minute....the hair!!! I can't believe it's gone, but he still is one handsome little devil.