Wednesday, September 30, 2009

playgroup field trip




We took advantage of free zoo Wednesday & went with our playgroup. After we were done looking at this ginormous lizard, Kosty said, "Momma, please take a pi-ture of that lizard for Bubba. I fink he'll like it." Brayden does love lizards, so sweet of Kosty to look out for him!


this orangutan was hilarious, he held this branch over him the entire time, like DON'T LOOK AT ME!
So this is a terrible picture of both of us, but I just had to show how freakishly much I resemble my brother Justin in it....his hair is longer than mine, but he even has the same sunglasses. Weird.


7 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Man, I shoulda gone, it's not like me to pass up on FREE. So I've been missing our daily phone calls, stranger!

Jaime S. said...

good to see you tonight. that was a rockin' concert

Bekah: said...

yes you do look alike. But after all you share the same genes. ;)

Speaking of look alike siblings.
My mom and Clay.

You see it?

Elliot and Cami said...

I agree Bekah! Although your mom is much prettier than Clay :)

Chelsea I'm so jealous that you have such a big playgroup. How fun for Kosty. I hope I can get something like that together when Cohen gets a bit older. I better move back to Gilbert if I want that!

Jenna Lee said...

oh man I wish I liked the zoo more but I must say I have always HATED it, even when I was in 1st grade!! I am glad to hear they are finally sharing a room that is super fun!! And now one room is always clean!!

Stefanie said...

happy birfday rotty kosty!! love you!

Julie and Matt said...

What a fun trip to the zoo. I love how all the kids carried their little maps around. What a great playgroup we have!